Wednesday 9 July 2014

Face Of The Day




As always I'm trying to think of different ways to help you & give you something good to read. I have decided that every few days I'm going to feature a post on my blog with ALL makeup information, what I wore and how I achieved the over all look. 

 From what I can see on my social networks this kind of post would be beneficial to you and also can stop me from repeating myself. I am constantly getting comments and mails about what products I used in a photo I posted and so on, so if I provide you all with every little detail, were all happy.

Non of these posts are sponsored, I'm not paid to tell you that I use certain products. If you would like a review or have any questions on the products I use then please ask me in the comments below or email me, i will leave my contact details below. 

Lastly before I get into this, Not all of these will be from makeup tutorials I do on youtube, if you would like a tutorial on any of the looks again, like this post, share it and leave a comment. Non of the photos I use are edited in any way to enhance the look of the makeup. I take all my photos on the iphone 5 camera, nothing special. 

Lets get to it.

I always use a base before my foundation weather its a primer, bb cream or cc cream it's there.
 For my face I used:
see photos below for reference
  • NYX HD studio photogenic primer, applied with my hands as I would apply my moisturiser.
  • Fuschia makeup concealer palette. Where I used a dark brown shade in the hollows of my cheeks, on my nose, under my bottom lip and around my temples to contour, blending that all in with my real techniques contour brush. 
  • Again using the same concealer palette I picked up the lightest shade and used this as a highlight under my eyes, on my chin on the bridge of my nose bringing it on to my forehead. Blended out with my Real Techniques blending brush. 
  • L'oreal Nude Magique liquid foundation. I applied this around the outers of my face blending inwards.
  • Rimmel London Clear Complexion powder. I set my foundation.
  • Sleek contour palette in light. I then contoured the hollows of my cheeks and up towards my temples with the Real techniques contour brush.
  • Fuschia Makeup. I used #1 as my blush (yes it is an eyeshaddow). 




For my Eyes & Lips:
see photo below as reference to colours
  •  Fuschia makeup eyeshaddow pallete, I used shade #1 and applied all over lid using a fluff brush from smash box cosmetics.
  • Using the same pallete, shade #2 applied to the middle of the lid and blended up towards the brow. #3 applied with a small pencil brush in the tear duct to highlight.
  • Bringing shade #1&#2 to the bottom lash line and blending out.  
  • Inglot matte black gel liner and a thin liner brush to line my top lash line.
  • Fuschia make-up light concealer to highlight and carve out the brow.
  • Lip is concealed with a light concealer from Fuschia and then again using eyeshaddow #1 & #2 I applied this to my lips for a matte lip finish. 
  • Lashes are individual lashes in Medium and long on the top. short applied to the bottom and lashings of scandaleyes retro glam mascara.
  • all topped off with a highlight on my cupids bow from the Fuschia makeup concealer palette. 
  • brows I used Cresty Cosmetics in dark brown.



I Hope that answers some of your questions and gave you a little help on what kind of products I use to create different looks. Like I said if you have any questions at all never hesitate to ask me.

To contact me you can comment below.
Message me on either of these facebook links
Find me on Instagram 
@ Beautyloverdose
Email me on 
tbcarrnee@gmail.com

dont forget sharing is caring 

Lots of Love
Bella





No comments:

Post a Comment