Sunday 13 July 2014

What's in My Hospital Bag for Baby?



Welcome back to my blog,I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I have another mumtastic blog for you all. 

I have never been as organised for anything in my life like I am for this baby! From the moment I found out we were having a baby I planned planned planned. One thing I was very excited to do was pack my hospital bag , but I had to leave something till the end otherwise I would be going crazy trying to find things to keep me occupied. 

Your advised to have you hospital bag ready around 4-5 weeks prior to your due date so just incase your little bundle of joy decides to make an early arrival you have one less thing to stress about! I have searched and searched through this World Wide Web for the "perfect" hospital bag list, being my first pregnancy I was so confused as to how much and what of to put in the bag. I will leave a couple of links down below to the lists I found most helpful, I eventually just took them as a guide line and done my own bag to how it suits me. 

Using a bag we got in River Island, which was purchased to be a nappy bag for both me and Shane, so he didn't want all pink sparkles and the lot so we decided to opt for a cute black bag. Nice,spacious, and simple. 

What I packed:

2 duo suits
6 vests
4 onesies
1 baby towel
5 hats
6 pairs of socks
6 bibs
6 mittens
5 muslin cloths
1 receiving blanket
Soft toy rabbit
Outfit for going home




Toiletries bag:

24 newborn nappies
Babi oil
Changing mat
Baby wipes
Nappy cream
Bath wash
Hair brush
Comb
Dodies






What do you ladies think of his going home outfit? It might be a bit big but isn't it cute! 


Now ladies, that is everything packed and ready for my little man, I may need more nappies but there are shops around my hospital, and remember that the hospital does supply things to you.

You may think it's quite a lot, but I'm preparing for throw ups and all the lovely things that comes with a baby.

some of the websites I found helpfull:



Also have a look on your hospitals website because they sometimes have a list of things to bring. Most if not all baby books have a guide for the hospital as well.

I hope this helped some of you, are you having a baby soon? what did you put in your babys hospital bag?

Lots of love
Bella. X




No comments:

Post a Comment