Thursday 10 July 2014

Lushious Locks


So it’s finally time to Put your hands together and give a clap to the wonderful woman that is Stacey Kinsella! This lady is the genius behind Lushious Locks, so what is it that has all her clients running back for more? well ladies I’ll fill you in.


I get a lot of questions about my hair, where I get it done, is it good, it is bad, how much,the questions are endless. So I’m here to tell you about what goes on behind the hair.
 Anyone who has been following my posts will know a small bit about the hair guru to many ladies and the mastermind behind these extensions. 
Stacey has her own salon, I will link all her information throughout this blog. If you have any more questions after you have finished reading, leave me a comment or message me on any of my social networks.

I have been getting Lushious Locks for nearly a year now, and it’s safe to say I am now fully hooked! Above is a picture of my hair. Before and after, needless to say It completely transforms my look, from a shabby mess into my inner supermodel with “Lushious Locks”. These extensions build length, volume and provide you with healthy looking hair. I can count on Stacey to keep my hair looking lushious and fresh at all times.


This is the most recent photo of my hair after 4 months! You can do as you would do your own hair, straighten it, curl it, dye it. Unlike many other methods of extension application out there this system requires no heat, no glue, no sewing or braiding so it doesn’t result in any damage done to your natural hair. This method is called micro beading, it is done by placing a tiny bead at the root of your hair and clamped down causing the extension to attach to your hair.
 Stacey recommends you get them maintained and every 6-8 weeks to keep them fresh I personally get maintenance and a top up for an added umph but this is optional. Lushious Locks uses the finest 100% Human AAA grade Remy hair which has been personally chosen by Stacey herself guaranteeing the most natural looking finish.
Before I discovered Lushious Locks I used to go though the everyday process of clipping in and out strips of hair extensions, which was personally a pain and I didn’t find clip in extensions to be comfortable. I’m all for “no pain, no gain” but in the case of hair its important to be comfortable to prevent headaches and all sorts. 

This method is the most comfortable application I have tried. Lushious Locks blends beautifully with your natural hair and is incredibly hard to detect. Stacey has a great saying “get the celeb hair without the celeb pricetag” a full head of beautiful long Lushious locks for only €225.I say ladies get your bums moving and on your way down to Lushious Locks for a sprinkle of Stacey Dust and watch your look transform.



So forgetting about the amazing quality hair and her flawless experience in the industry, why do her clients travel from all corners of Ireland to go to her you ask? Well ladies she is a gorgeous woman on the outside and she is just as gorgeous on the inside. She doesn’t just do your hair to pay the bills, Stacey puts her heart and soul in to each and every one of us, loves what she does and strives to please.
Stacey has gone to all lengths to insure in the times of the rescission we don’t need to spend big prices for big hair. 



She has also organised photoshoots with three beautiful clients to show us all just how fabulous her Lushious Locks are. She decided to do this Photo shoot to show us the extensions in a different way instead of the back of the head. 

Not only is she brilliant in extensions she is also very talented in hair styling from “up do’s” to voluminous curls.
Going to stacey is like going over to a girlfriends house having chats. I couldn’t recommend this girl enough. The customer service is amazing she really does take pride in what she does and all of her clients. So ladies Like I say get down to Lushious Locks now and give Stacey a visit I promise you it will be worth your while. If your anything like me you will walk in a shabby dog and walk out a supermodel feeling like you can conquer the world.

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/lushiouslocks.hairextensions
If you enjoyed reading this post don’t be shy to give it a like, share & follow.

Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.

Bella. x

No comments:

Post a Comment